Lease-To-Hire - Short-Term Lease - On Call Casual - Direct Hire - Contract Employment Services - Project Management
American Trucking Association Chief Economist Bob Costello says...
"We will see further tightening in the CDL driver market and a renewed risk of severe CDL driver shortage."
“When I need good, quality, safe drivers, and need them quickly, I always call Jack at The Transportation Guys. I have had over 30 drivers at one time from them, and everything from quality of drivers to billing was above average. Their Office staff is responsive and quick to help in any way they can. There is only one person I call when I need drivers, and that is Jack at the Transportation Guys”
Protect Your Company From The Imminent Severe CDL B Driver Shortage with THE “Guaranteed Driver Program” from The Transportation Guys… And Never Make A Bad Hire Again!
Cost-Effective – Excellent Service – One Guaranteed CDL Driver At A Time
Pre-Screened, Safety Conscious, Experienced CDL Drivers.
Class B CDL Drivers At A Moment’s Notice
- Pre-qualified CDL class B drivers available who will meet or exceed your requirements
- All Endorsements and experience levels
- Clean DMV’s and backgrounds
We will Provide You With All D.O.T & F.M.C.S.A. Information On Every Class B Driver Available… And Let You Choose.
No More Wasting Your Time With Unqualified CDL Drivers And Endless Hours Of Interviewing, Trying To Find A Good Truck Driver!
We know that every company has its own unique set of requirements for its class B drivers. We will work closely with you to determine the best class B driver to meet and exceed your expectations while adhering to your company’s specifications.
The success of our One-Of-A-Kind CDL driver employment agency is based on our unique approach to screening and hiring, using our “Driver DNA” hiring system. Which enables us to provide you with the best selection of pre-screened D.O.T. qualified CDL class B drivers to meet the needs of your company.
Through our network of top-notch working CDL drivers who came to us looking for better employment… our private job board applicants… participants in our Job Search Secrets training… readers of our “No Bull Guide To Getting A Local CDL Driving Job”… plus a list of other resources too large to print here…
We are in a unique position in our industry which allows The Transportation Guys to offer “The Guaranteed Driver Program”… assuring 100% satisfaction for all placed class B drivers provided to all of our clients. So you never make a “bad hire” again!
Get all the details about how The Transportation Guys can help you manage your truck driver costs, while mitigating risk liabilities and enjoying easy access to supplemental drivers on-demand, when you need them the most, with "The Truck Driver Leasing Program."
We Eliminate The Administrative Burden with D.O.T Compliance and CDL Driver Files.
Our operations and safety teams have more than 10 years experience and are experts in the field of transportation with comprehensive industry experience including regulatory compliance and D.O.T File maintenance.
Our clients have the satisfaction of knowing that their class B drivers are in compliance at all times. Our drivers are carefully screened to make sure they will be a safe and qualified addition to your company. In addition to a rigorous application, our hiring process includes background checks, integrity tests, reference checks, online training and other criteria that exceed D.O.T requirements.
Our driver staffing agency provides you with a predictable cost-per-driver, eliminating some of the costly variables of employing class B drivers. Our professional staff will be responsible for all recruiting, screening, and testing of CDL drivers; as well as managing worker’s compensation claims, unemployment claims, payroll administration, tax reporting, and employee records maintenance
Here are the Minimum Hiring Requirements for our Class B CDL Drivers. They can be customized to fit your Company’s Specifications
1. A minimum of (Depending on your requirements) years verifiable previous employment history in like vehicle.
2. Must be at least 23 years of age.
3. No previous history of suspension, revocation, or cancellation of driving privilege as a result of moving traffic violations or vehicular accidents within the last 3 years.
4. No history of conviction or forfeiture of bond for the following offenses while operating a motor vehicle:
a. Under the influence of alcohol within the last 10 years or at any time while operating a commercial motor vehicle.
b. Under the influence of drugs.
c. Leaving the scene of an accident.
d. Use of a motor vehicle to commit a felony.
5. Must meet all requirements in compliance with Section 391 of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.6. Must have all items for their DOT file as stated in Section 391.51.
7. Must successfully pass the DOT pre-employment drug screen.
8. No evidence of more than one current license held.
9. Must meet the applicable requirements of the commercial driver license regulation and have the required endorsements to operate assigned equipment.
10. No combination of three or more moving violations, convictions, or preventable accidents in the past 36 months.
11. Neat and clean appearance.
Our Flexible CDL B Driver Solutions offer:
- On Call-Casual CDL Drivers – On-demand supplemental staff for short or long-term needs including vacation coverage, sick-time coverage, special assignments or seasonal workloads
- Lease-To-Hire CDL Drivers – Significantly improve attrition rates and cost-to-rehire. The truck driver remains on The Transportation Guys payroll for a “trial period” while you are able to make an assessment of suitability before extending an offer of employment
- Direct Hire – Utilize our team of driver recruiters to source, recruit, interview, test, check backgrounds, and to make referrals. Our recruiting efforts include sourcing truck drivers that meet your requirements through our extensive data base and network of active and passive truck drivers .
- Contract Employment Services and Project Management – We have the expertise to staff and manage short and long-term projects, from inception to completion
- CDL Driver Qualification File Management – Web-based application that eliminates the paper-tracking nightmare. The system archives existing truck driver DOT required files to a secure environment. Utilizing scanning technology to digitize truck driver information and truck driver qualification files. No more dealing with mounds of paper! You receive email notifications for certifications and credentials with expiration dates. Provides secure control of truck driver-related information, and is accessible only to those you authorize
- Reasonable Suspicion Training Online - A fully web-based delivery system for the required DOT supervisor certification of reasonable suspicion testing.
Get all the details about how The Transportation Guys can help you manage your truck driver costs, while mitigating risk liabilities and enjoying easy access to supplemental drivers on-demand, when you need them the most, with “The Truck Driver Leasing Program.”
Have Worked With Some Of These Companies
Aci Distribution Auto Glass Interstate Oil Company United Natural Foods Vitro America, Inc. Tecon Enterprises Southwest Traders Service Partners Universal Recovery Corporation Tony's Fine Foods, Inc. Sierra Northern Railway Kh Johnson & Associations Java City Leer West Synergy Events Scp Distributors Llc Us Green Fiber, Llc Simonton Windows Southern Wine & Spirits Of America Inc. Rh Dick Product Sign Supplies Plastic Package, Inc. Sacramento Wire Rope & Supply Truck Accessories Group, Llc Liberty Safes Of Sacramento Pacific Paper Tube Inc Pacific Housing, Inc. United Cerebral Palsy Association Omni Duct Systems Glasscraft Fence Supply Company Hartung Glass Cadco Rigging Products Mast Hydrostatic Testing, Inc. Phantom Fireworks Uc Davis Medical Center City Drayage Adams Pool Specialties Interstate Oil Company Harding Glass Ray Cammack "Shows Inc" General Truss Cts Advantage Adams, Evens & Ross Boales Investments, Inc. Ibf Group Hanswanger Mirror Mobile Storage Group, Inc. American Poly-Foam Co, Inc. Northern Distribution Llc Car Wash Technology Kh Johnson & Associations Hanswanger Glass Angel Warehouse, Inc. Cal-Steam A Wolseley Company Advanced Disposal Nor-Cal Produce Inc Hfs North America, Llc